Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL): a picturesque small town on the shores of Lake Ontario, Niagara-on-the-Lake epitomizes old town charm.
Escape to Niagara-on-the-Lake with Niagara Holiday Rentals - Since 2004.
NOTL was voted one of Canada’s prettiest little towns and is located just a short drive from Niagara Falls, along the scenic Niagara River Parkway. Niagara Holiday Rentals is a local short-term vacation rental management company exclusive to Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake!
- Outstanding scenery
- Distinct charm of a heritage district
- Unique shopping
- Award-winning wineries and restaurants
- World-class performances at the Shaw Festival Theatre
Niagara-on-the-Lake is an idyllic place to gather and connect or make a new memory or tradition.
Niagara Holiday Rentals has outstanding vacation rentals to suit every visitor, from one to up to 10 guests. We want all of our guests to feel like locals and love it just as much as we do. Come and stay with us and love the NOTL experience!
Let’s Make Some Memories
Helping Guests Make Memories Since 2004!
Niagara Holiday Rentals has operated for almost 20 years. We love that our guests keep coming back and making more memories each year. We are here to help! Check out our favourite spots in our Local Guide
Located in Old Town NOTL
We live here, we work here. All of our rentals are right in Old Town NOTL, walking distance to Queen Street shopping, Shaw Festival, restaurants, parks and history! Let's plan your stay!
Make Some New Memories!
If you haven't been to NOTL before, you are in for a treat. Let us help you plan your perfect vacation at one of our beautiful rentals. Find your new favourite getaway.
We offer short term rental cottages, houses, and villas in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake.
All within walking distance to Queen Street
Niagara Holiday Rentals is a TICO registered Travel Agency #50024401
- Over 25 rentals to choose from
- Multiple dog friendly rentals
- Professionally cleaned
- Contactless check in
- BBQs and great outdoor spaces
- Central Air Conditioning
- Free high-speed Internet (WiFi)
- Free off street Parking
- 24/7 Emergency contact for guests
- Bedding, pillows and towels provided
We Love Local
- Newark Neighbours Food Bank: Donating any non perishable food items left at the properties + monthly support + December Food Drive (ask how you can be a Local Hero!)
- Angel's Rest Dog Rescue: Donating a portion of all pet fees
- Support for the Niagara-on-the-Lake Historical Museum, Friends of Fort George, Shaw Festival Theatre
- Partnerships with local businesses
- Participation on Town Committees
- Members of the Niagara-on-the-Lake Chamber of Commerce, Tourism Industry Association of Ontario, and Ontario Cottage Rental Managers Association
Contact us if you own a local business and want to partner with us and perhaps provide guests of Niagara Holiday Rentals a discount.
List Your NOTL Property with Us
If you own a home in Niagara-on-the-Lake and are considering making it a short term rental
Please review the short term rental by-laws and application process on the Town of NOTL website - all short-term rental properties must comply with local by-laws. You must own the property before the application process can be started with the Town.
Does your property meet our criteria?
- Located in Old Town
- No Pool or Hot Tub
- 3 bedrooms or less
- Not your principal residence
Would you Like to Own a NOTL Vacation Home?
Jason Clements, Sales Representative
Royal LePage NRC Realty, Brokerage
If you're looking to purchase a property in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Jason can help you find your very own perfect getaway, vacation rental, 2nd residence, or permanent residence.