Partners, Attractions & Essentials
There are many great things to see, do, taste and experience in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the Niagara Region. Here are a few of our favourites, as well as links to other resources to help you plan your stay at one of our vacation rentals.
Note: Hours of operation for each location subject to change. Be sure to check each business website or phone to confirm. Many require reservations, specifically during the busy season.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Museum
- 43 Castlereagh St, NOTL ...
- NEOB Lavender Boutique
- Over 150 unique products ranging from Lavender, Lemongrass, and Rose geranium all grown and made in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Roam the lavender field located on Niagara Stone Rd. and learn how essential ...
- Cheese Secrets
- 38 Market Street, NOTL ...
- Cacio Pepe Meals
- 65 Stewart Rd, NOTL ...
- Shaw Festival
- World-class theatre in blissful Niagara wine country, plus countless events & activities. The Shaw Festival is one of North America's finest ...
- Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Each winery has its own unique story: from the sleekness of glass and steel to the warmth of stone and wood, Niagara-on-the-Lake's ...
- Niagara Parks
- From the lower observation deck at the Canadian Horseshoe Falls to incredible hiking trail at the Niagara Glen, Niagara Parks offers you the opportunity to experience sprawling parklands, natural ...
- Fort George National Historic Site
- Step straight from the quaint Victorian town of Niagara-on-the-Lake into the War of 1812 at Fort George, a military post that defended ...
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Dining
- A unique and evolving culinary scene, featuring everything from fine-dining to classic pub fare - and everything in-between! Many restaurants offer take out to enjoy in your vacation rental. Be ...